Changing Reservations

pallred@lhcn.org

Mouseketeer
We are making reservations for our family to go to different places to eat. There are 4 adults and 1 infant in our party. If my mother and sister decide not to come to one of our meals will Disney change the number in our party or will we lose the reservation?

We are making reservations for our family to go to different places to eat. There are 4 adults and 1 infant in our party. If my mother and sister decide not to come to one of our meals will Disney change the number in our party or will we lose the reservation?

You will have to make another reservation and cancel the old one if you are changing the number of people in your dining party. Unfortunately they will not just add a person to a reservation. My mother ended up cominig a week early on our last trip so I hadn't included her that week in our ADR's when I called to add her I had to cancel the old ADR and make a new one for that number of people.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter