changing flight after airtran changes schedule

cjnix29

DIS Veteran
What leeway do they give you in picking your new flight? Does it have to be the same day? Same airport? They changed our schedule to a really lousy time. There isn't anything that works better for us. I dont' want to cancel and rebook, because I used the $25 vouchers. Any ideas?

We were given the option of leaving on an earlier flight that day. We declined this as they weren't direct flights. So we were able to leave a day early w/o any additional costs. I think it depends on seat availability.

I just called airtran. Got the nicest customer service person. I was able to change airports, better flight times, and got to keep my seat assigments I got free through kayak. Yippee!!!

Way to go!! People complain about AirTran changing flight times. I can see where it's a problem in limited markets, but I use to my advantage. I purchase the least expensive flight that has times I live with and pray for a schedule change. When it happens, I jump on the more expensive non-stop or change dates. Whatever I like best. I always look at the flight times posted and guess at which flight is most likely to be changed or eliminated and choose that one.

Way to go!! People complain about AirTran changing flight times. I can see where it's a problem in limited markets, but I use to my advantage. I purchase the least expensive flight that has times I live with and pray for a schedule change. When it happens, I jump on the more expensive non-stop or change dates. Whatever I like best. I always look at the flight times posted and guess at which flight is most likely to be changed or eliminated and choose that one.

Same here:thumbsup2. I drive 2.5 hours to Detroit, just to fly AT, even though I am 10 minutes from the Grand Rapids airport. They have the greatest customer service:yay:.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter