• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Changing Airtran passenger contact information?

Chumpieboy

Mouseketeer
We booked Airtran for an upcoming WDW trip. The confirmation came in to my wife's email address. I want to surprise her by buying pre-chosen seats, but I'm afraid that the surprise will be ruined if she get the confirmation email from that purchase. There's no field on the seat purchase form to enter a different email address.

Whether I look up the reservation using me or her as the passenger name I don't have the option to change the email address. I understand TSA rules and business rules etc. about not changing passenger addresses or names but I just want to get the confirmation of the seat purchase to my email address.

Anyone know if that's possible? Or if it can be done without a $500 you-dared-to-call-our-1800-number-to-ask-a-question fee?

Thanks in advance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter