Changes to ILL & Genie+ starting 2/25

I am having the opposite problem. This new system is driving me onsite. I stay at values and was hoping to do an offsite trip next. But with early entry only for onsite, offsite without Genie+ sounds like an almost impossible disadvantage, even though I am planning a 12-14 night trip.

And once you throw in the cost of Genie+ To an offsite stay for the family, it will be cheaper to skip Genie+ to stay onsite at a value and knock out the big rides with Early Entry
I have G+ for every day staying offsite. I get penalized for $ILL which more or less means RotR.

Universal’s Express Pass works well for them because from what I saw on our visit, Universal doesn’t have near the crowd levels of Disney. Not even close. An unlimited pass system like Universals I don’t think would ever work at Disney. Let’s be honest, I think Disney World needs a 5th park. That’s the only way to thin out the crowds in my opinion at this point.
I think Disney needs more at the 4 parks they already have. More character greetings, more parades, more shows, more nighttime entertainment. All of that could be part of G+ and spread demand out more.

I think Disney needs more at the 4 parks they already have. More character greetings, more parades, more shows, more nighttime entertainment. All of that could be part of G+ and spread demand out more.

I don't disagree, but at the rate Disney builds attractions, even if they announced a 5th gate today, I would imagine it taking about 5-10 years to complete.

Dan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter