Changes to genie plus

@Krystal659 This is why we are not buying it for MK or HS. We will have two days at each of those parks for this reason. We are actually quite relieved to have made the decision to not bother with it as just wait in the standby lines and utilize early entry / rope drop times. We will still have a plan of attack for at least the morning.

@Krystal659 This is why we are not buying it for MK or HS. We will have two days at each of those parks for this reason. We are actually quite relieved to have made the decision to not bother with it as just wait in the standby lines and utilize early entry / rope drop times. We will still have a plan of attack for at least the morning.
This is a great idea too. I will keep my eye on it and decide if we are just going to let it go and focus on ILL and early/later hours.

Is anyone having issues booking Genie + after June 8? My sister booked a last-minute trip with us for late August and worried we might not be able to secure for her family

Is anyone having issues booking Genie + after June 8? My sister booked a last-minute trip with us for late August and worried we might not be able to secure for her family
Disney changed policy so you can't pre-purchase Genie+ after June 8th. You have to purchase it each day. It shouldn't be any problem though especially as you can't pre-book LL like you could FP+

Last edited:

Same here. Bought 655 booked first at 7. No need to wake up at midnight. During week before 4th of july. Was insanely busy too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!