Changed to ASMU

jklmw

Mouseketeer
Ok, Hopefully we did'nt make a mistake. i have champagne taste but we are definately on a beer budget. The CM Ellza today was awesome on the reservation line.
We switched from POR to ASMu in a family suite. Our DS3 and DD2, from the looks of the floor plan, the room is huge, 2 baths, we can't beat it. We will be there the beginning of April.:dance3: Anyone have any room tips/selections?? I am so excited, and finally think DH has caught the excited bug...yay!!
:woohoo:
Thanks for any tips, have a magical night, I know we will.

The kids will love ASMu. It's my favorite value. I'm staying there next month. The suites sound great. The kids can sleep in one room and you can watch tv in the other.

I read somewhere they supply a very limited amount of paper plates and bowls. You can go to the food court and get some, but just in case you have room to pack some. Maybe a box of mixed plastic utensils too.

Have fun... I'm jealous!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter