Change user name

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charles Marshall

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know how I change change my username? I do not want it to be my full name..... would rather have some type of “Disney name” like everyone else. I didn’t realize it would post this way when I created the account.

I have looked everywhere and can’t find anything. Ask tried emailing the bots admins and have not gotten a response.

Thanks in advance .

I quite literally just created this account because alas, you cannot change your username. You also can't delete your account from what I've found... I just changed the email in my old account to another alternate address, and created a new one with my current email address. It's less than ideal, but it's better than nothing.

It would probably make the most sense to make a junk email through Gmail and switch it to that. I wouldn't put a random email you don't have access to for security reasons.

Why do you see a problem using your real name? It is kinda nice to know who you are conversing with.

No, you are not able to change user names.
Do you actually have to confirm the new email address ?

I wouldn't put in a fake one, just in case a webmaster needed to get in touch with you, or if you needed to make a paypal payment to the DISBoards to be able to use the Rent/Trade board to rent out your points.

Does anyone know how to delete a thread?

A user can not delete a thread. If you need a thread deleted, report the post and ask for it's deletion. If it violates any of our posting rules, a mod or webmaster will delete it. If it does not violate posting rules, it may be left intact.

SInce the questions have been answered, and it really isn't a DVC specific topic, I'm going to close this thread.

And that's why I'm still "Simba's Mom" even though Simba went over the Rainbow Bridge several years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!