Change one letter out of 7

peeling

Me too. I've been really busy with 3D life lately and haven't been able to be on during times where I can catch you and Kitty. On the flip side, 5 weeks before I go to Hong Kong. How are you?

I am well, thank you! Getting back to reality after the 7 week vacation. Belle has been my companion, as Tom has worked in MX, but he's home now for a few weeks. I'm glad to be home. No word about teaching this spring, I hope there's a need for me.
I try to read about you HKD trip because you write so well, I think I'm coming along too!

Keeling

feeling

Nice to be away but I always like being at home after a holiday. Thanks for the compliment! :goodvibes
I hope you hear about the teaching soon. Is there someone you can call?
I'm going to need to spend some time with DS in about 5 minutes. He gave me the grace time so I could chat with you. :lmao:

Ok! Have fun with your son, and thank him! I've called, they know I want to teach, but the 3 rd quarter has the fewest students, so there are fewer classes offered!

Felling

telling

:goodvibes Gotta go. Hope to catch you some more this weekend. I've decided I need some home time this weekend!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter