Change of plans

ahh im really excited now cus mr disneyman said he might be able to spend at least one of the days in the park with me :)

Oooh! Nice one! :goodvibes Good excuse to take pictures!!

You don't need 'friends' like that. Stuff her and hope she and her companion get stuck at passport control.

Bob xoxox

I'm sure you'll have a better time without her- she sounds just charming lol- even if you are on your own, esp as Mr disneyman is there to entertain you!! It'll be a nice opp to relax! have a great time hun and dont forget we want to hear all about it when you get back! lol

Sounds as if you're definitely better off without friends like that. Now you can have a fun time with Mr disneyman! Hope he does manage some time off.

One way to screw your so called friend up. Phone Eurostar & get them to cancel the first ticket if they can or inform them that someone other then yourslef will be travelling on that ticket. As you know the time & date you were travelling.

Have fun on your trip & I 2nd we must have a photo of Mr Disneyman;)

One way to screw your so called friend up. Phone Eurostar & get them to cancel the first ticket if they can or inform them that someone other then yourslef will be travelling on that ticket. As you know the time & date you were travelling.

I would do this!

Bob xoxoxox

definitely go on your own. I've spent mornings in the park on my own when my friend wasn't feeling too good and you can go on what you want when you want it's nice to have some alone time!!!

OMG at your friend Emma... I'd call Eurostar, I know it's bad but she's been really bad to you too...

Glad you'll still be going. I have to admit, I'd find the evenings a little lonely and difficult but since you're meeting your ::MickeyMo :rotfl2: then should be ok.

Look forward to your trippie.

And re: Eurostar. They've always checked our passports and tickets at Waterloo so good luck to them:laughing:

Hmmmm this is very tempting... :rotfl:
Can you imagine there faces when they turn up to get on the train and they aint allowed on the train :lmao:
Thankgod though my new seat is 2 carriages away from them even if they do make it on the train :rotfl:

is he a handsome disneyman??

He is very handsome and has a to die for american accent ;)

Im really looking forward to going even if its by myself. I can do all the rides i want and not have to worry about anyone telling me what to do.

Just found this on the Eurostar website

Can I change the names on my Eurostar booking so somebody else may travel instead?

Answer
All Eurostar tickets are non-transferable.

Tickets are only valid for the person whose name appears printed on the ticket.

I hope they dont allow whoever is going to use my ticket on the train lol

I would do this!

Bob xoxoxox

I would too!

As for Mr Disneyman, I have to ask, I've noticed you mention him before... How did you meet, in the park? Spill the beans, please :wizard:

Couldn't hurt to tip the Eurostar off though.... :rolleyes1

Bob xoxox

As for Mr Disneyman, I have to ask, I've noticed you mention him before... How did you meet, in the park? Spill the beans, please :wizard:

I met him through Facebook...funny eh? lol , he messaged me with some big long message about DLRP :rotfl: and that next time i go i should check out hurricanes so i emailed him back accusing him of being some seedy barman :rotfl: How wrong was i, hes in managment lol? We then started talking on msn and then i met him on my last trip and the rest they say is history :lmao: Hes a really nice guy which amazed me as some people you can meet of the internet are rather strange :rotfl:

Glad it is getting sorted for you !

I would be very tempted to inform Eurostar or if not at least have a word with customs about the drugs she is smuggling !! :rotfl:

Imagine her face as the plastic gloves are slipped onto the nice Customs lady !!! Eeeeppp :banana:

Only joking ofc - but it would be funny !!

Glad it is getting sorted for you !

I would be very tempted to inform Eurostar or if not at least have a word with customs about the drugs she is smuggling !! :rotfl:

Imagine her face as the plastic gloves are slipped onto the nice Customs lady !!! Eeeeppp :banana:

Only joking ofc - but it would be funny !!

:lmao: :lmao:
Not sure i can inform customs though as she will be boarding the train at St Pancras while im boarding at Ashford.

But i will check the orginial seats when im on the train to see if she made it aboard, if she didnt oh shame :rotfl: I'll send her a Wish you was here text :rotfl:

I met him through Facebook...funny eh? lol , he messaged me with some big long message about DLRP :rotfl: and that next time i go i should check out hurricanes so i emailed him back accusing him of being some seedy barman :rotfl: How wrong was i, hes in managment lol? We then started talking on msn and then i met him on my last trip and the rest they say is history :lmao: Hes a really nice guy which amazed me as some people you can meet of the internet are rather strange :rotfl:

Awwwww, what a lovely story! My sister recently met someone on a forum (not this one) and that seems to be working out amazingly well too!

Anyway, sorry mods, way :offtopic:

Awwwww... I met DH on ICQ a long time ago... and thought he was a FREAK!!! And even after 9 yeasr, we're still together...

Sorry, really off topic here:laughing:

Enjoy yor trip - you deserve it!:love:

When I met my husband no one had even heard of the Internet, and 3.5 inch floppy disks were the future! :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao:

Okay, I'm going now, really sorry mods! :worship:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter