Chances of getting in at WL in Sept??

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by luveeyore2, Aug 7, 2002.

  1. luveeyore2

    luveeyore2 Illinois Suburbanite

    Jul 17, 2001
    I currently have CBR reservations for Sept and since we will need to move to a different resort we are thinking of changing to Wilderness Lodge because the other moderates just don't do anything for us. Are the chances pretty decent that they will have availability? I don't mind having to pay extra for the change if it comes to that. I am hoping when they call us to change that we will get offered an upgrade for less.

  2. BamaTigger

    BamaTigger DIS Veteran

    May 29, 2002
    hey luveeyore...

    we just added an extra night at WL for the 4th of September, so you may want to go ahead and try and change them. It is only a month away, so I dont know what will be available. We tried to get an extra night before the 2nd, and nothing was available.

    You might not want to wait much longer.

    Good luck!:)
  3. Pig Pen

    Pig Pen To all who have come to this happy place...welcome

    Nov 4, 2001
    I tried to add two nights of WL to my Sept trip and nothing was available. I checked on CBR instead (about 2 weeks ago, right before the closure was announced) but ended up selecting Coronado.

    Now I see that people at CBR are getting offers to move to the POLYNESIAN for $20 more per night.

    I should have booked CBR - maybe I would have ended up in a deluxe.
  4. ilovemky

    ilovemky DIS Veteran

    Oct 12, 2000
    just booked 4 nites at WL 9/21-9/25--no problem for a standard room

Share This Page