Chances of getting in at WL in Sept??

luveeyore2

Illinois Suburbanite
I currently have CBR reservations for Sept and since we will need to move to a different resort we are thinking of changing to Wilderness Lodge because the other moderates just don't do anything for us. Are the chances pretty decent that they will have availability? I don't mind having to pay extra for the change if it comes to that. I am hoping when they call us to change that we will get offered an upgrade for less.

Thanks!

hey luveeyore...

we just added an extra night at WL for the 4th of September, so you may want to go ahead and try and change them. It is only a month away, so I dont know what will be available. We tried to get an extra night before the 2nd, and nothing was available.

You might not want to wait much longer.

Good luck!:)

I tried to add two nights of WL to my Sept trip and nothing was available. I checked on CBR instead (about 2 weeks ago, right before the closure was announced) but ended up selecting Coronado.

Now I see that people at CBR are getting offers to move to the POLYNESIAN for $20 more per night.

I should have booked CBR - maybe I would have ended up in a deluxe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!