Challenge...week of 3/25

glo

Has a heart bigger then all of
I challenge that we focus on our well being this week, whether that be physical or mental. Take time to focus on the good things we have accomplished and celebrate them by sharing them here. I know it is not like the other two challenges, but important none the less.

I went to Curves 4 times last week, and have lost a total of 55 pounds. I am also working on my lousey self esteem, by reading and working on positive thooughts.... next???

Glo, this is awesome and yes, very important!

I too, went to Curves four times last week! I am still doing great on my low carb diet, and and at a weight loss of 18 lbs. My goal is to lose another 12 by the first of June. I have realized that I will never be that skinny size 6 again, and will be a happy size 10!

Mentally, I am beginning to realize that I can't do it all! I am a "doer" and a "fixer". I am learning to accept situations for what they are, and know that it is not up to me to make everything right.

4 seems to be the magic number at Curves. I went four times last week. I have lost a total of 32 pounds and have gone from a size 28 to a size 24. I continue to try to loose through good weeks and bad. I am proud of my accomplishments to this point!! How is that??

Great idea Glo!!!! And nice job guys!!! I have a very low self-esteem - always have thanks to my parents. But I do try to look at the good things that I do think I have, I like my nails right now. I too have also lost some weight, only 15 pounds so far, but I have a doctor appointment on Saturday (yearly physical) and I know she is going to be happy to see what I have done so far...even though it isn't the 50 pounds that I had hoped to have had off by now. Oh well...on to the next 3 months goal!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter