Chadwicks code 20% off 1st item and 40% off 3rd item

poohpcgirl

Ohana means family. And family means nobody gets l
I got this code in email today.

2151-63300-1283
It says take 20% off your first item and take 40% off your third item.
The fine print says that it will take the percent off the most expensive item. It is not valid on clearance items.

Have a wonderful day!
Melissa

I used this yesterday even after I vowed to never order from Chadwicks again. The offer was on the front of a cataloge they sent. If you buy 2 items you get 20% off the most expensive one. If you buy 3 you get 40% off the most expensive and 20% off the next most expensive. It even took the percentage off a sale priced item. :flower:

I got an email code this morning for 40% off the item of your choice. The code is: 2151-63090-1135. Hope someone can use it!

Thanks for the code. I just purchased a sale item for 40% off, and used my "free trial membership" $10 cash back from Reservation Rewards, which I'm going to cancel. I saved about $25!

aka-mad4themouse said:
I got an email code this morning for 40% off the item of your choice. The code is: 2151-63090-1135. Hope someone can use it!

I used that code twice in three days. I had no problems with doing it either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter