Cha Cha'ers: How much can you make?

Status
Not open for further replies.
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! I got in too:banana: :dance3: I don't care if it's a little money. Money is money and it will be my Disney MONEY!!!!!!! :rotfl: :cheer2: :cloud9:

I am totally doing the same, everything I make is going to Disney!!

I got in too. I'm going to try not to think about it being only 3 cents and just see how many i can do ...

Yeah, but every little bit counts. Its better than when I just sat on the computer and got paid nothing! Its hopping today!!

Instead of the doorbell I want a cash register noise!

Thanks for the replies. I feel better about it now. It sure would be nice to have some extra money!

Seriously folks...how legit is this? It sounds too good to be true. Which, I've been told usually is!

Farther back in this thread I read where a few others asked about the SS# and tax info. I understand that this is used for the 1099, but, is ChaCha reputable. I had never heard of them until this thread! I'm very leary about giving that kind of personal information out. Not to mention they also gain your bank account info for the EFT deposit! Can anyone reassure me of this "program" or whatever you call it? I was ready to sign up and try, but, that personal info request gave me cause to pause!

Seriously folks...how legit is this? It sounds too good to be true. Which, I've been told usually is!

Farther back in this thread I read where a few others asked about the SS# and tax info. I understand that this is used for the 1099, but, is ChaCha reputable. I had never heard of them until this thread! I'm very leary about giving that kind of personal information out. Not to mention they also gain your bank account info for the EFT deposit! Can anyone reassure me of this "program" or whatever you call it? I was ready to sign up and try, but, that personal info request gave me cause to pause!

ChaCha is legit, no need to worry. They have been around for a few years now. They need your SS# for the IRS just like any other job. To be honest it's not really too good to be true. You will get paid very little for the work you will do.

According to the better business bureau they are a satisfactory company, and only a couple of issues reported.

Congrats to all who made it in! I am still going through the videos.. What is the final test like? Is it multiple choice?

Congrats to all who made it in! I am still going through the videos.. What is the final test like? Is it multiple choice?

No, its just like doing the real thing. For a tip: I would print out all the tip sheets, study them and then take the test. What are you testing for?

No, its just like doing the real thing. For a tip: I would print out all the tip sheets, study them and then take the test. What are you testing for?

tobe an expiditor..i think just like everyone else who has made it recently.

Is it timed and you just have to succint things and put them in correct categories? i am taking heavy heavy notes on the videos..but I dont know what these tip sheets are ppl keep talking about..

tobe an expiditor..i think just like everyone else who has made it recently.

Is it timed and you just have to succint things and put them in correct categories? i am taking heavy heavy notes on the videos..but I dont know what these tip sheets are ppl keep talking about..
I think when the video are done it will take you to Search University. You find them there. Print out the categories handbook and read it. You will think that something goes there, when it really goes here. LOL!

ChaCha is legit, no need to worry. They have been around for a few years now. They need your SS# for the IRS just like any other job. To be honest it's not really too good to be true. You will get paid very little for the work you will do.

Definitely legit. I made about $1400 last year from mid-July to the end of the year. So far this year, about $400, a little less per month, but it's my Disney money.

One of the guys who started ChaCha has started several other internet companies/websites including www.gracenote.com.

I have several friends that work for them and they all get paid on time as promised and no scams. If you are a contractor you have to fill out a 1099 for ANY employer that is contracting you. I had to do this for west at home when the at home employees were contractors. I got paid on time as well and all was fine. I'm waiting on my results and hopefully I get in!

I signed up, followed the email link, and was given the test to be a generalist, which sounded good. I took the test, but I think I rushed through it and didn't know if I should do searches for an answer I wasn't sure about or what? I guess I didn't do well enough on the test, and was told immediately that I didn't make it. :confused: No waiting involved!:sad2:
Does anyone know if I can re-apply at a later date? Or apply for a different possition, if one becomes available? Yipes, I thought I'd be really good at this, too! :rolleyes:

I signed up, followed the email link, and was given the test to be a generalist, which sounded good. I took the test, but I think I rushed through it and didn't know if I should do searches for an answer I wasn't sure about or what? I guess I didn't do well enough on the test, and was told immediately that I didn't make it. :confused: No waiting involved!:sad2:
Does anyone know if I can re-apply at a later date? Or apply for a different possition, if one becomes available? Yipes, I thought I'd be really good at this, too! :rolleyes:

You may be able to if you don't pass the first test, but if you don't pass the big test (the readiness test after watching all of the videos), they say you can't...

Hi, I applied last night and passed the initial test to be a Generalist. Now I have to watch my videos and pass the big test at the end. I have a few questions first. Is there a test after each video? How much does a Generalist make?? Any tips for passing the final test??? I need this job really bad!! I need any help/suggestions you have for me!! Thank you so much!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter