Cha Cha, Sunshine Rewards, etc....

smnornes

Mouseketeer
Can you explain to me exactly what each of these companies is all about? How much time do you spend and how much money do you make? Do you feel they are worth it? Can someone "invite" me to Cha Cha? Thanks!

Cha Cha is a search engine with a twist. You can search with a guide. The guides are paid, you can apply to be a guide on their site.

Sunshine Rewards is a rewards site where you are paid to read e-mail, and do offers. I do pretty well with SR and it does not take much time, I just pop over there several times a day looking for a paid click. Never there more than five minutes at a time. The Clicks and e-mails pay between .01 and .10. The offers vary in reward depending on how much they cost. I have only done one offer that cost over $1.00 and it was for something we really wanted anyway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter