Celebrity sightings at WDW Resorts...

I was visiting a patient today, and they were watching The View. According to the show, the youngest one, Elizabeth, was at WDW the past few days. She gave gifts to her co-stars, and will be describing her trip in detail on Thursday. She was there with 6 or 7 other girls. Anyone see her?

Originally posted by Krissalee
I was visiting a patient today, and they were watching The View. According to the show, the youngest one, Elizabeth, was at WDW the past few days. She gave gifts to her co-stars, and will be describing her trip in detail on Thursday. She was there with 6 or 7 other girls. Anyone see her?

She is originally from Survivor (one of them, I can't keep them straight!!)

We were with friends at Disney a couple of weeks ago and they saw Al Roker and his family on the Pooh ride at MK.

Originally posted by StaceyA
She is originally from Survivor (one of them, I can't keep them straight!!)

I think The Outback.
She was at Disney promoting the Magical gatherings with her college friends :rolleyes:

ya know it's beyond me how people get pictures, lol

If I saw someone who LOOKED like someone else, I'd probably be too embarassed to say.. "Hi, Are you Rosie Odonnell?" etc.. or whoever it may be. What if it's not? Then I'd feel like a weenie...LOL

I guess their used to it though huh? the only Big name person in WDW when I was there---- was me of course :) KIDDING!

I'm surely keeping my eyes open on the 4th

saw Wayne Brady performing at the AKL for the Disney Christmas special and....Dee Dee Ramone (from ..you got it...The Ramones!) almost ran into us with his kids and a Disney staff person that was taking them in the back way to Dinosaur.

While stopping at the Grand Floridian’s Gasparilla Grill one afternoon in May to pick up some snacks, my husband (a.k.a., The Sports Freak) noticed that the man standing next to me in line was an ex-Dallas Cowboys football player by the name of Michael Irvin.

I'm really hoping to see someone post "I saw so-and-so at a moderate resort!" soon.

Hmm...maybe it will be me someday!

:wizard:

I saw....Mickey and Minney and Donald and Pooh and Green Army Man and Pluto........Ok, I was feeling a little left out :blush:

George W. Bush showed up at the Grand Floridian for a luncheon in the conference center when we were staying at GF last November 2003. It was a trip to have secret service and TV cameras all over the resort! Kind of unnerving. (someone one here complained about the carts at GF, imagine them loaded with secret service guys...kind of scary!) He also booked a room and was in there for much of the afternoon after the lunch, and I think spent some time at MK early in the morning.

Someone else saw James Hetfield from Metallica and his daughter at 1900 park fare at GF, standing in line to get in, but I did not see him personally.

My dad rode mission space with John Stamos and his two bodyguards!

John Stamos has two bodyguards? I wasn't aware that there was that many Rabid Full House fans out there.

Last year (October 2003) we stayed in GF Concierge and Barry Williams (Greg Brady) and his family also stayed at here. The year before, same hotel etc, we stayed on same floor with Terry Bradshaw and his family.

jwill said:
John Stamos has two bodyguards? I wasn't aware that there was that many Rabid Full House fans out there.

:D They were probably just two of his buddies. CheezDoodle's dad has a penchant for exaggeration. (CheezDoodle is my DD and her dad is my DH, so I can say this about him. :earboy2: )

Last November the 18th (Mickey's 75th birthday) we saw Michael Eisner walking through the UK in Epcot. We were at the counter service of Rose and Crown buying a 1/2 yard of beer. He asked my DH, "how's the beer?". I thought it was pretty cool. He is also pretty tall. Funny thing though, he was wearing make-up from his earlier telecast at the MK. :earboy2:

This year when MK was almost closed we saw mankind(wrestler) with his family. He had his kid in a stroller and boy was he moving fast while he wife kinda lagged behind about 100 yards.

jwill said:
Actually, Full House is in syndication now and my two kids (9, 7) LOVE it and would freak out if they saw Stamos.

jwill said:

We saw him last April at MGM (recovering from heartbreak, I assume), surrounded by a bunch of pretty serious looking tough dudes.

Tabetha said:
We saw him last April at MGM (recovering from heartbreak, I assume), surrounded by a bunch of pretty serious looking tough dudes.

It was April 2004 that we saw him, too! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter