Celebrity Sighting(s) @ DIS

Have you ever spotted a celebrity at a Disney joint?

• Yes, and I've got a pic to prove it.

• Yes, but I got no proof.

• I think so...but I'm not sure if it was a real celebrity.

• No.

Results are only viewable after voting.
When I worked at Walt Disney World I got to see several and even speak to a few.
Kobe Bryant – Pleasure Island
Jason Alexander – on Main Street
98 Degrees – on Main Street – they must have been there for something…
Evander Holyfield – came through the front gate at MK – we couldn’t believe it.
Drew Carey – he was sitting on the bridge waiting for the parade – we spoke about how we are from very near each other in Ohio.
Gloria Estefan – Magic Kingdom – in Fantasyland
Jessica Simpson – she was performing at Grad Night and actually Ashley Simpson was one of her dancers at the time. Yes, Joe was there too.
I swam next to Linda Cohn one weekend at the Beach Club. It was ESPN the weekend.
Also, the year Trent Dilfer was the MVP in the super bowl he was in the ticker tape parade and I spoke with him and played with his kids during the parade. I had no clue who he was and when I got home – my now husband couldn’t believe it.

Disneyland –
We were there the same weekend as the Pirate’s premier last year and holy cow…

We saw Teri Hatcher and her daughter get on the tea cups, right as we were getting off. We tried to get her picture but she blocked her face.

Also, we were getting on an elevator to get to our room at the Grand Californian and didn’t even realize I was standing next to Jerry Bruckheimer until the Cast Member wouldn’t let me get on the same elevator as him. If she would have kept her mouth shut – I probably would have never noticed. My sister had recognized him right away but didn’t say anything.

Also Chad Michael Murray we saw around 5 or 6 times in one day. We must have been on the same path as him to get on rides.

I am sure I am forgetting some…

We saw Rusell Simmons at the Cali Grill last week. My son was all dressed up with a cute tie and everything and he commented on how handsome he was and we exchanged a couple of quick words. I thought it was cool to run into a celebrity.

We just got back. On 09/12 we saw Justin Gaurini (from the first season of American Idol, runner up to Kelly Clarkson) in AK. It was at the bathrooms before the safari trek around 11 am. He looks exactly the same. He had his daughter with him so we did not stalk.

Since this thread really isn't about trip planning, and has been bumped from the dead, I'm going to move it over to the theme parks community board now.

We saw Mr. Miagi (the Karate Kid) not sure if that is how you spell his name! But he was at MGM years and years ago!! I think it was like 93/94 timeframe. We took his picture.

not WDW but about a year ago I saw Kobe Bryant and family at California Adventure with a lot of security!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter