Celebrity Big Brother season 2...Spoiler's Welcome

I just don't understand why he took Ricky off. He's been wanting to get him out since the beginning of the show. Why in the world would he give him the veto. Does he really think Ricky will work with him, there's no way. I have a bad feeling Tom will be gone in the double eviction tonight.

Tom is still not revealing who he really wants gone between Natalie and Lolo. Kandi and Dina have pushed hard to him that if there is a tie they want Natalie to go.

Tamar is trying to push Kandi and their F2 alliance to keep natalie sp they will have help to win hoh and nominate Tom.

Tamar doesnt know that Kandi doesnt want Tom evicted. but she's been figuring it out.

We still do not have clear verification on why tom saved Ricky. There is a possibility that ricky and tom spoke and made a deal while feeds were down for a lengthy time on Wednesday evening.

Tamar is still trying to play middle of the road with in her room alliance. She's faking a F2 with Ricky. She told Natalie she wants her to stay. And she knows that if Lolo finds out that she prefers she goes that she will just have another argument with her.

Dina is fed up with everyone as a whole. and only wants to have Kandi and tom in the F3 with her and Kandi in the F2 with her.

Lolo and Natalie went round and round about falling on the sword for the other but decided after praying they will talk more about it today.

This season sucks. Tom was stupid and Lolo was just ruining the show by not nomming a second person. Tom is getting voted out now.

And...what the heck. Tamar Tamar Tamar. Wowza. This season blows. Like I wanna watch the 'bedroom crew' Pagong the way to the W. And all the flip flopping. Gah.

Ricky is Head of Household

No noms yet. I have to assume he will nominate Kandi and Dina. I"m really pulling for Kandi to win, so I hope she wins the veto. The question is who will Ricky put up in her place, I have to think Tamar because I think he is closer to LoLo . Not sure Tamar will be voted out though. Kandi will vote for Dina, not sure what LoLo would do, if she did vote for Tamar to leave, does Ricky vote Tamar out for the tie breaker.

That was a disappointment for me to hear that Ricky is HOH. I am, also, pulling for Kandi to win. Not looking so good now. Sure hope she can win POV.

Season one was so much better then this season.
I was trying to figure out which one I liked better a few days ago. On the first season, all the "celebrities" pretty much begged to get voted out and left. That put me off. This one at least they are fighting to stay in.

OMG, Tamars behavior when Tom was evicted, so she zero class.
I cannot stand that woman.

As the show progresses, she continues to demonstrate why she shouldn't be allowed in civilized society. Given that Kandi is a "real housewife" , I was expecting that kind of over-the-top behaviour from her, but I have been pleasantly surprised.

Dina is another I was expecting to have a Diva personality, given her daughter, but I kinda like her.

As the show progresses, she continues to demonstrate why she shouldn't be allowed in civilized society. Given that Kandi is a "real housewife" , I was expecting that kind of over-the-top behaviour from her, but I have been pleasantly surprised.

Dina is another I was expecting to have a Diva personality, given her daughter, but I kinda like her.

I also expected Dina and Kandi to be divas and those two are my favorites now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!