Celebrity Big Brother season 2...Spoiler's Welcome

lorimay

Strolling along...
The second season of the American reality television series Celebrity Big Brother, also known as Big Brother: Celebrity Edition, will premiere on CBS on January 21, 2019 and conclude on February 13, 2019. It will consist of thirteen episodes, each approximately 60–120 minutes long, with Allison Grodner and Rich Meehan returning as executive producers

Who's ready?.............

Think I will pass. That show has been so annoying in the past with the phony drama & arguments. No idea why it still seems popular. C-list personalities looking for a paycheck seems to be the main reason they signup to participate.

I’m in. I didn’t watch last year’s celebrity season, but am looking forward to this season. When are the celebrities announced or do we need to wait until the first night to find out?

I'm in and happy to hear that this thread is a spoiler thread.

I’m in. I didn’t watch last year’s celebrity season, but am looking forward to this season. When are the celebrities announced or do we need to wait until the first night to find out?

They usually release the names before the first show.
I'm just happy its over by the 13th of Feb., we leave for vacation the 22nd.

Actor Stephen Baldwin
Figure skater Tonya Harding
Actor Bobby Moynihan from SNL
Fashion expert and actor Carson Kressley from Queer Eye
Politician Sean Spicer from President Trump White House
Actor and model Jonathan Bennett from Mean Girls
Reality show veteran Dina Lohan
Reality show veteran Tiffany Pollard
Singer Aubrey O’Day
Olympian Caitlyn Jenner

THIS LIST WAS LEAKED ON TWITTER FOR POSSIBLE CAST, OH GAWD, THERE ARE A COUPLE AWFUL NAMES ON HERE. HOPE ITS NOT TRUE..........

Actor Stephen Baldwin
Singer Aubrey O’Day
Olympian Caitlyn Jenner

THIS LIST WAS LEAKED ON TWITTER FOR POSSIBLE CAST, OH GAWD, THERE ARE A COUPLE AWFUL NAMES ON HERE. HOPE ITS NOT TRUE..........

UGH ... I really enjoyed last year but this looks like A WHOLE LOT OF DRAMA!

Honestly don't see Sean Spicer or Carson Kressley agreeing to do this...
and most I have absolutely no desire to watch. Most really are zeros to value.

Please let this be wrong!

Actor Stephen Baldwin
Singer Aubrey O’Day
Olympian Caitlyn Jenner

There’s no way this is real. A list was leaked last year too and it wAs mostly wrong.

Weren't a couple of those names on DWTS, so they already have some dance lessons

Of course! I'm in. Why did I just see this, lol. If the list ends up being right it should prove to be an interesting season.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter