Celebrity Big Brother season 2...Spoiler's Welcome

Well Tamar had her sister Toni Braxton campaigning for her. I'm sure that helped a lot and like disny_luvr said people are drawn to drama and she brings that 100%. OMG, Kato needs to listen to Tom. Tom really seems to get a sense of what is going on and Kato is like in another world lol.

I cannot believe that woman won America's vote!

Well Tamar had her sister Toni Braxton campaigning for her. I'm sure that helped a lot and like disny_luvr said people are drawn to drama and she brings that 100%. OMG, Kato needs to listen to Tom. Tom really seems to get a sense of what is going on and Kato is like in another world lol.

OMG! for real???
Did you see them on that iPad, they get to tweet?????Probably checking emails too:sad2:

Lolo is making Tamar seem sane lol. joey's impression of her was dead on. It's too bad Team Fun disbanded, I think Kato and Tom will have a hard time going very far now, but then again you never know. Ricky may look at LoLo for more than 1 second and set her off lol.

Tamar convinced Lolo Natalie and ricky to keep Kandi thinking that Kandi might work with them. However Tamar told Kandi to keep acting up the part.

Tamar, in my opinion wants to sit next to someone at the end that the other HG's believe have done nothing in the game and that is Kandi.

Tamar has told her roomies that she wants to put up Tom/Kato on the block and that she really wants Kato to go home.

Kandi went back to working with tom/Kato bringing them information on what Tamar is telling her and what the others are saying.

Lolo Ricky and Natalie feel like they can trust Tamar but they shouldn't.

I was just thinking it was stupid for Tamar to win, she should have thrown it since she has that power which expires tomorrow, so she couldn't have been sent home. Now the power expires and she can't compete in the HoH next week.

I was just thinking it was stupid for Tamar to win, she should have thrown it since she has that power which expires tomorrow, so she couldn't have been sent home. Now the power expires and she can't compete in the HoH next week.

True, but sometimes it's better not to have to reveal that you were given a power. It makes you more of a target in future weeks. Plus, it's such a short game. Throwing comps in the summer season makes a little more sense. It seems like it might be better not to throw comps in a shorter season since you don't have as much time to strategize for longer-term results.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!