Celebrity Big Brother season 2...Spoiler's Welcome

Ok, what is the big deal with everyone wearing sunglasses all the time? Is it because they don’t have their makeup on or they don’t want ya to see them with bags under their eyes?

It’s funny how the girls are such drama queens when they aren’t surrounded by adoring fans and yes men. This season is exactly why I have way more guy friends than girl friends. Being around all this drama would be so tiring. Is Tamar only famous because of her sister?

Buh bye Ryan, you came in and came off too strong too quick.
Didn't he have a reality show at some point?
I know this is how they did it last year, but tis so strange they go home and watch then vote for a winner.
The majority of them will be far, but I see someone like Tamar coming back spewing her face off the last night.

Ok, what is the big deal with everyone wearing sunglasses all the time? Is it because they don’t have their makeup on or they don’t want ya to see them with bags under their eyes?

It’s funny how the girls are such drama queens when they aren’t surrounded by adoring fans and yes men. This season is exactly why I have way more guy friends than girl friends. Being around all this drama would be so tiring. Is Tamar only famous because of her sister?

I think its the make up/eye bag thing for sure.
Especially those goggles Tamar was wearing....WHAT THE HECK????

Yes, but she said last night "She is a businesswoman!" not sure what kind of business woman, maybe her sisters manager.

Tom won HOH.

I used to find Tom Green so annoying. I didn’t get his humour at all. I like him in the show because he’s mellowed out as he’s gotten older. Plus, gotta cheer for the Canadian.

Team Old Fogey's all the way...... :rotfl2::rotfl2: ( Since I am a member) First Kato won , now Tom just awesome!

I'm going to miss Ryan. I feel bad for him. He had to nominate more people during his HOH than most. That gave him a bad start.

I’m going to miss him, too. I’m annoyed with Lolo; he wanted to backdoor her last week and he kept her, then she went and voted him out this week. I get that that is how the game is played, but sheesh!

I’m going to miss him, too. I’m annoyed with Lolo; he wanted to backdoor her last week and he kept her, then she went and voted him out this week. I get that that is how the game is played, but sheesh!

Did you see her bawling like a baby after he left??? Please what an act she put on. She thinks that when he goes home to watch, he may feel sorry for her, I hope not!

Did you see her bawling like a baby after he left??? Please what an act she put on. She thinks that when he goes home to watch, he may feel sorry for her, I hope not!

Her performance may indicate why she has difficulty finding someone in her personal life.

Apparently Tamar refused to compete in the HoH comp. Rumor is that the comp was the black box thing where they can't see and walk around in goop and stuff. I posted above rumor is that Tamar won the publicist power. I wonder if that is why she didn't compete, knowing she can take herself off the block anyway.

Again, only rumor that Tamar won that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter