Monday 1/28 8pm - Live eviction, HOH comp
Wednesday 1/30 8pm
Saturday 2/2 8pm
Monday 2/4 9pm
Thursday 2/7 9pm
Friday 2/8 8pm two hours
Monday 2/11 9pm
Wednesday 2/13 8pm two hour finale

Watched the 1st two episodes last night.

Agree with all who said Tamar is a strange one.

Tom Green too much when they first went into the house, like he is trying too hard. He did pipe down a little bit.
Dina Lohan, not a fan. She was trying to hide during nominations, cause she knew she would be an early target.
Hopefully, someone comes off the block and she goes up.
"The Mooch", no just no, he needs to go..........

So happy that we're getting a Winter BB fix!!!

SPOILERS:

The Mooch is no longer in the house, not sure why yet.

Kato won Veto.

Kandi is up on the block as The Mooches replacement.

When they showed him talking to his staff and telling them “I’m leaving to go on Celebriry Big Brother” the face of one woman was shocked. She was thinking like me. Ummm. You’re not a celebrity I don’t get it.

This is weird, looks like there were 2 veto ceremonies:

HOH: Ryan
Original noms: Jonathan (Power Pair nom), Anthony, Tom
Veto #1 winner/outcome: Ricky/did not use
Left: Anthony
Replacement nom: Kandi
Veto #2 winner/outcome: Kato/TBA

Rumor is Kato plans to use it on Tom.

Joey saying he didn't believe in Alliances, was not smart. I knew that would bite him quick. He is not a BB watcher.

I've been reading more rumors about Scaramucci. People are saying he was a mole. They believe he was put in there just to talk about things that would end up being a veto challenge, which Kato won. So basically whoever listened to the Mouch the best would win.

He was in Switzerland today, something that was scheduled before the show so this was not an emergency type of thing he had to go to. It was all planned he would just be in the house for a week, just to give information to the players that they then would be questioned about in the veto comp. Honestly if this is true that is so lame.

I've been reading more rumors about Scaramucci. People are saying he was a mole. They believe he was put in there just to talk about things that would end up being a veto challenge, which Kato won. So basically whoever listened to the Mouch the best would win.

He was in Switzerland today, something that was scheduled before the show so this was not an emergency type of thing he had to go to. It was all planned he would just be in the house for a week, just to give information to the players that they then would be questioned about in the veto comp. Honestly if this is true that is so lame.

What a waste........ :sad2: Whose stupid idea was that?

What a waste........ :sad2: Whose stupid idea was that?

Again, this is just rumor, but the houseguests keep saying he was a mole, not a real player and the veto comp was apparently involved politics, so that's why people are coming to this conclusion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter