Celebrities who love WDW?

Chalk another one up for Mick Foley....I saw him there too! We also saw the owner of the New York Islanders there, I cant remember his name right now but my dad and brother are huge hockey fans and recognized him right on the spot! :)

Yep, we saw Mick Foley there as well a few years ago. I had no idea who he was, but my cousin's husband came running up fidgeting like a toddler that has to pee "Did you see who just went in Pooh?! Look! Look!"

And yes, flannel and sweatpants. :teeth:

When I did my CP I heard buzz 3 or 4 times in the few months I was there about Steven Tyler and Joe Perry being around. Finally got to see Steven Tyler for myself a couple days before New Years.

I've heard Mariah Carey takes her entourage quite often as well. They were there during my CP, but I didn't see.

I've heard Paris Hilton and the Hilton family are big fans and I've seen photos of them there.

I've never seen anyone famous (other than Mickey and friends) there. I don't know if its because I'm so wrapped up in my own little fantasy world that I don't notice them, they are unrecognizable, or because I just don't know that they are stars! Seems to me if I saw Steven Tyler from Aerosmith, I would recognize him!!!

i am not famous but i have 4 people in my family who are, i will not reveal them, some of you on here know who they are from previous posts and discussions, but 1 of them loves florida, the other 2 will be going for the first time this year, all i can tell you is they are very excited,

I can only say if you see a famous person at disney, please be considerate as they too are on vacation with their family and they want to enjoy themselves as well.

HappyLawyer said:
i am not famous but i have 4 people in my family who are, i will not reveal them, some of you on here know who they are from previous posts and discussions, but 1 of them loves florida, the other 2 will be going for the first time this year, all i can tell you is they are very excited,

I can only say if you see a famous person at disney, please be considerate as they too are on vacation with their family and they want to enjoy themselves as well.

Was the mini-lecture necessary? :confused3

Personally, I wouldn't know a famous person unless they walked up and introduced themselves. I'm far too wrapped up in my own family and our fun to even notice.

Although... maybe if Johnny Depp crossed my path.... :love:

We were at MK on the 4th of July in 2005 near Casey's Corner and my parents thought they saw Alice Cooper(he was dressed all in black) I didnt have a clue who he was. Him and two children were talking to a CM and no one was bothering them.

Tigger79 said:
We were at MK on the 4th of July in 2005 near Casey's Corner and my parents thought they saw Alice Cooper(he was dressed all in black) I didnt have a clue who he was. Him and two children were talking to a CM and no one was bothering them.

How old were the "children"? His kids aren't young, Calico (his daughter) is in her early 20's.

His children were young maybe 6 & 8? They could have been his grandchildren? Dont know. :confused3

BlindTyldak said:
Yup, Mick Foley definitely is, he's also often at Santa's Village (? I always get the name confused with the one in the White Mountains) in Vermont, just over the border from the berkshires. Which has awesome pancakes, btw.

ANYWHOO, Tom Brady is a huge WDW fan as well.

Santas Village is in New Hampshire, not Vermont. :thumbsup2

Also, how do you know Tom Brady is a big fan? That makes me like him even more.

The only famous person I've ever seen at WDW is Michael Eisner--and who knows if he is a fan anymore? ;) I bet he is; it's hard to give it up.
Robin M.
who has no "famous" people in her family! So bother us all you want!

I know that Wayne Brady is a huge Disney fan too.

He used be a cast member at either DL or WDW (before his singing and acting career), and he was part of the 50th celebration ceremony at DL.

DizGeek said:
Santas Village is in New Hampshire, not Vermont. :thumbsup2

Also, how do you know Tom Brady is a big fan? That makes me like him even more.

okay, this is the vermont one, like I said, I always get the names confused. :)

http://www.santasland.com/

My DH is a huge Pats fan - we're from MA ourselves, originally! - he read it on NFL.com or something like that.

As for Alice, I'm sorry to say that was likely not him, unless he was travelling with someone else's kids. His youngest (of 3) is 14, and no grandchildren yet.

Well, I do now :teeth: (although I have not heard of most of the people mentioned in this thread - I imagine that they are nationally famous rather than internationally famous?).

Wouldn't notice if I was there though.

funny how some of you mention not paying any attention and being wrapped up with your own fam. maybe 10ish years ago there was a photo in the paper of michael jackson pushing his child in a stroller through the magic kingdom between mickey's toontown and fantasyland. this was near 4th of july time and not one person is paying any attention to him. including my entire fam who is in the shot. everyone is rushing to different parts of the park (esp us you see my brother and i running to our next ride with my mom and grandma carrying all our gear)

wdarling said:
funny how some of you mention not paying any attention and being wrapped up with your own fam. maybe 10ish years ago there was a photo in the paper of michael jackson pushing his child in a stroller through the magic kingdom between mickey's toontown and fantasyland. this was near 4th of july time and not one person is paying any attention to him. including my entire fam who is in the shot. everyone is rushing to different parts of the park (esp us you see my brother and i running to our next ride with my mom and grandma carrying all our gear)

That`s wonderful! Goes to show in Disney we are all equal :goodvibes

mandy200587 said:
Several years when I was much younger, Hulk stayed in Hawaii, Tonga at the time.

He used to film his show 'Thunder in Paradise' at the Poly? I think. We saw them filming in 1994 while riding the monorail. It was very cool at the time since we were all WWF fans and Hulk was our favorite.

kabbie said:
Just had to say that I love Vincent D'Onofrio as well. I think I have seen every episode of Law & Order: Criminal Intent. Boy would I love to see him at WDW. :love:

Okay, I will make you jealous now. I met him at MVMCP this past Dec. 11th. He was so nice and, yes, I love him, too. It was probably one of the coolest things ever that has happened to me!! :love:

dhcoffey said:
Okay, I will make you jealous now. I met him at MVMCP this past Dec. 11th. He was so nice and, yes, I love him, too. It was probably one of the coolest things ever that has happened to me!! :love:

AAACK!! I actually saw on a thread on here that he was in Animal Kingdom with his kids the same day we were in 2005. I was bitter I didn't see him.

Someday........<sigh>

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter