Celebrities that have aged badly....

cgbsilver@hotmail.co said:
Kathleen Turner.
Bette Davis aged really bad.

Ohmigosh...I saw Law & Order recently, Kathleen Turner was on it as a defense attorney. Yikes! It wasn't that she had aged or even that she was heavier, it was more that she looked like she was sick, she didn't look healthy at all. Bette Davis on her worst days looked *great* compared to Miss Turner.

Melanie Griffith's face looks brittle, like it's going to break someday . She reminds me of the stretchy-faced people from that Star Trek:Next Generation movie...*shudder*.

Joan Rivers is kind of scary, but take a good look at Melissa?
"STEP AWAY FROM THE KNIFE."
Get that girl *away* from the plastic surgeon! Does the entire Rivers family get a group discount?

Mickey O'Rourke looks like someone took him apart and then put him back together without an owner's manual.

Bruce Jenner needs to stop going to Michael Jackson's plastic surgeon, eventually he and Mr. Jackson are going to look like they were separated at birth.

Jennifer Grey. She was *so* pretty in "Dirty Dancing". I saw her in that TV series that was on a few years back and I hardly recognized her.

Jan Michael Vincent. Haven't seen him lately, the last time I saw him...*shudder*

Geena Davis has had something done. I think she looks odd now, something's off, not quite-right.

agnes!

ETA: Oh, how about Nicolette Sheridan? I know she says that she hasn't had anything done, but c'mon! She looks hardened and totally different from when she was first popular.

agnes! said:
Jennifer Grey. She was *so* pretty in "Dirty Dancing". I saw her in that TV series that was on a few years back and I hardly recognized her.

I think she looks alot better now that in Dirty dancing..

Another vote here for Robert Redford.

Agree with the others who listed Farrah. ::yes:: And she seems to be getting stranger and stranger acting, too. :scared:

I would love if someone could post a few pics. I did a search for Cory Haim but all I found were pictures from the Lost Boys time. :confused3

PryncessChrysty said:
Macaulay Culkin! I know he's still young, but he looks worse every year! :scared:
I think he's hot. But I guess that's just me. :confused3

Here's some:

Corey Haim
67.jpg

Farrah:
images.jpg

Priscilla:
images1.jpg

Wow-- I never thought I'd see a day when Feldman is actually cuter than Haim! :eek:

Do you know who this is?

1106744955_3539.jpg

Its TANYA HARDING!!!

YUCK!

I saw her the other night on TV and didnt even recognize her! :eek:

No that she was ever gorgeous really but at least she was fit.

oh and Joan Rivers gives me nightmares!

1. Lindsay Lohan - DD was watching Parent Trap last weekend...she was so cute back then. Now she's just looks like a tramp.

2. Mary Tyler Moore and Carol Burnett - When people who already have large mouths get face lifts, their mouths get huge...they both look like caricatures of themselves.

3. Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones - a few years ago he got an Extreme Face Lift. Now he looks identical to Voldemort in the first Harry Potter movie

4. Tom Irwin. You've probably never heard of him..he's had a minor Hollywood career. He played Claire Danes' dad in "My So Called Life." Now he is the dad on the WB series "Related." I was in college with him and he was so hot...now he's not even on the good looking end of the scale.

Redmic said:
I think Marie Osmond did something weird, too.
I saw Marie Osmond speak in person last year and she looked gorgeous. I know the pictures you're likely referring to and I don't know what those were all about. In person, she looks nothing like them!

Did anyone see the Olympics opening ceremonies? Sophia Loren was one of those who helped carry the Olympic flag and she looked amazing. She certainly looks older but she is still stunning. She's a good example of how beautiful an older person can be without all of those face lifts.

Planogirl said:
Did anyone see the Olympics opening ceremonies? Sophia Loren was one of those who helped carry the Olympic flag and she looked amazing. She certainly looks older but she is still stunning. She's a good example of how beautiful an older person can be without all of those face lifts.

ITA.

Catherine Deneuve too. I'm not sure if she's had any work done, but she looks natural to me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!