CBR vs POFQ - A few questions

Pembo

OH-IO
I've been to POFQ and POR a few times and love them both. DH wants to try something new. But I'm concerned.

We are going in June...I like the pools at POR because you can find some shade...is there any at CBR? Does it feel hotter at CBR because of the theming?

Food courts-Any major differences? I compared menus at Allears and they are about the same. But what about crowds?

I also looked at pics on Allears. CBR's quiet pools look plain, just a hotel pool. I know that at POR they are more relaxing because of they theming. Am I right about CBR? OR does it "feel" better in person?

I hate to switch from something I love but I'm trying to for dh.....give me the pros and cons of both.........

I have stayed at POR and find the quiet pools are about the same at CBR.

Crowds aren't too bad at the food court at CBR. If you go during the rush times you will find it busy at CBR and POR.

Yes POR has more shade than CBR but I never found it any hotter at CBR. CBR is a beautiful resort where you feel like you have escaped to the islands.

We booked POFQ this time to try something different but I'm leary because I know I LOVE CBR.

I found the food courts to be pretty empty most of the time. DH would even run over for his coffee refill every morning. We made sure we were close to Port Royale though. I couldn't imagine being on the other side of the resort, but if you are looking for more privacy and less use of the food courts it would be great over there.

I don' think it felt any hotter, there is more sun but there is some shady areas too. I did find the smaller pools kind of boring, but we were so close to the main pool we used that all the time.

I actually like CBR better. The landscaping strikes me as very lush and I love the hammocks on the beach.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter