CBR- TS room request?

ready4mouse

Mouseketeer
Hi! I have a quick question- we have a Grand Gathering going in the spring and have 3 rooms booked- 2 pirate rooms and 1 king bed. My question is I know 2 pirate rooms will be in TS section- should I request to have the other room in our party in TN so we'll be somewhat near each other? Also, is there any "section" or building in TS that you would recommend and why?

Hi! I have a quick question- we have a Grand Gathering going in the spring and have 3 rooms booked- 2 pirate rooms and 1 king bed. My question is I know 2 pirate rooms will be in TS section- should I request to have the other room in our party in TN so we'll be somewhat near each other? Also, is there any "section" or building in TS that you would recommend and why?
All of Trinidad North is comprised of "preferred location" rooms, so requesting a room there would be pointless unless they reserved and paid for preferred location.

Jamaica would be the next closest village ... request Building 41 or 42.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!