CBR silly ??? but I've gotta know

TDS373X

DIS Veteran
OK so I let dd5 choose the resort this year she chose CBR. I'm game for someplace new so why not and it made her feel important to have input into the trip. But this inquiring mind is dying to know if I will be able to get chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast in the food court there. I discovered them last year at POR and yes I've made them here at home but they just don't taste the same. I'm thinking it has something to do with location WDW vs. Cincinnati, Ohio...hmmmm where would you rather eat? Anyway are they there or are we going to have to go out and find them??? I know it's silly but after the day I've had it's about all I'm capable of at this point...thanks :earboy2:

Our last trip was 3 years ago and we stopped by the CBR for breakfast, and yup, they still had the chocolate chip pancakes. From what I understand all the moderates and value food court's offer them. I also had to call the CBR about food allergies today and asked about the chocolate chip pancake thing for ya (And my husband, who like you, is addicted to them!) and they said they still have them so long as they don't run out of chocolate chips! Hope it helps. :)

:teeth: Yeah we were there about 5 or 6 months ago and they had them as well, they also have banana stuffed french toast.....much like the tonga toast everyone raves about at the Kona cafe at the poly (actually having eaten both I think it is the exact same thing) and if you havent tried that yet you must!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter