CBR $75 Gift Card deal ending

Still no email for me. I booked on the 17th and paid my deposits on the 19th. I have a room only with AP discount for June and a package with tickets and dining in October.

Still no email for me. I booked on the 17th and paid my deposits on the 19th. I have a room only with AP discount for June and a package with tickets and dining in October.
I booked on the 16th and just got my email yesterday, so I'm sure you will get yours soon.

This is so confusing because when the gift card announcement came out I asked my travel agent if my nights in December would qualify and she told me no. However there are several people on the boards that received an email from Disney saying they would get the gift card for their stay at the end of the year. This new information makes it sound like anyone staying after June will not get the cards. Sounds like cbr will have a mess on their hands.
I have been booked since August 2016 for December 2017 and I got the email. You didn't specify if you are speaking of December 2017 or 2018?

Has anyone that booked with Expedia received the email? We booked on the 17th but haven't received anything yet. I linked the reservation on the 18th. Our stay will be 05/19/17-05/29/17.

Do you think CBR will still be eligible for RO discounts? We booked for Mar 2018 and an extra 20% off would be sweet.

Do you think CBR will still be eligible for RO discounts? We booked for Mar 2018 and an extra 20% off would be sweet.

No one on these boards can say for sure. If you see discounts for your time frame, the only thing you can do is call & ask. When discounts for the summer & fall come out, people will definitely be posting their experiences, so watch for those reports too.

I guess if you book with a TA, that person gets the email? Mine told me about the GC but didn't forward it to me. Thanks to the Dis, I have now seen it! lol

Does anyone know if they'll do another some sort of discount? We are planning on staying at CBR. Haven't booked the trip yet, but we were looking at that resort. The gift cards would've really helped as we're paying for us and another family to go. We just found out from our TA today that the WDW had ended the gift cards. If we had known, we could've booked the trip last week when it was announced. Kind of bummed. That would've been over $1,000

Does anyone know if they'll do another some sort of discount? We are planning on staying at CBR. Haven't booked the trip yet, but we were looking at that resort. The gift cards would've really helped as we're paying for us and another family to go. We just found out from our TA today that the WDW had ended the gift cards. If we had known, we could've booked the trip last week when it was announced. Kind of bummed. That would've been over $1,000
It's been reported that as of now, CBR won't be included in future discounts. It is included in current discounts but they do not last all year.
That could well change if their occupancy drops below it's target (numbers which no one knows) as people cancel their trips expecting to apply promos at a later date.

Last edited:
It's been reported that as of today, CBR won't be included in future discounts. It is included in current discounts but they do not last all year.
That could well change if their occupancy drops below it's target (numbers which no one knows) as people cancel their trips expecting to apply promos at a later date.
Source? I assume WDW directly, but just curious, random CM, Guest Services, etc.

Should have been clearer, CBR won't be included in new discounts.
So, I know you're good - what's your percentage of certainty on this statement? You say it like you are 100% certain, but I'm curious to know anyway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter