Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lizard

Votes: 2 4.1%

• Total voters
Woof woof woof 🐾🐾🐾
Dog all the way
We have two cats - DD
We’ve had almost every other pet too

Dogs. I only had dogs growing up and my mom was allergic to cats, so I don't have much experience with them. Nothing against cats though; I just love dogs more.

YES

3 cats & 2 dogs

Added: I will say that cats are a LOT LESS work than dogs, and a lot cheaper especially when going on vacation. Our dogs cost a lot of $ to board them, while we have a friend that checks on our cats just once a day or every other day and does not want anything, but we give her a GC.

Last edited:
Cat person or dog person? For pets? Either.

If you're asking as Dr. Moreau, then please no.
3f30f524e31609968d14bc7fa8e9b93e.jpg
cats.png

I had to throw a vote to the lizards because my iguana was the love of my life. :love: If multiple votes had been allowed, I would have added cats. After spending the first 40-ish years of my life living with and/or working with dogs, I’m just completely burned out on them. They’re too noisy and too needy and I just don’t have the energy for it at this point in my life. I’m much more into cats, reptiles, fish, and houseplants. Quiet and independent, just how I like it. The children though… :teeth:

I'll vote cat since that's what I have and what I prefer as it fits my lifestyle better, but I also love dogs, hamsters, lizards, birds, snakes, porcupines, kangaroos...they're ALL wonderful!

I'll vote cat since that's what I have and what I prefer as it fits my lifestyle better, but I also love dogs, hamsters, lizards, birds, snakes, porcupines, kangaroos...they're ALL wonderful!
How’s she doing? Was she back to normal once the antibiotics were out of her system?

How’s she doing? Was she back to normal once the antibiotics were out of her system?

Oh, yes, very much so. She just one evening was acting normal, eating, etc. She's been pretty much fine ever since. Some of her behavior has changed a little, but not concerning, just like where she likes to sleep, and being more vocal at night - an absolute joy by the way. 😒 She's all good though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!