Votes: 25 51.0%
  • Dog

Votes: 22 44.9%
  • Hamster

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lizard

Votes: 2 4.1%

• Total voters
I THOUGHT I was a dog person but when our dog died it was honestly so nice to not have to walk a dog, deal with boarding, etc. I grew up with cats and thought they were so boring. I wish I had one now! But, my son loves birds so we have a sun conure. Thankfully the bird is pretty easy too (just a little loud). When the bird dies (in 20 years, ugh), I'm getting a black cat and no one can stop me. :laughing:

Oh, yes, very much so. She just one evening was acting normal, eating, etc. She's been pretty much fine ever since. Some of her behavior has changed a little, but not concerning, just like where she likes to sleep, and being more vocal at night - an absolute joy by the way. 😒 She's all good though!
Excellent update!

A cat person since I was in diapers. I like dogs enough, but they are like other people's kids...cute, but more than happy to send them home.

YES

3 cats & 2 dogs

Added: I will say that cats are a LOT LESS work than dogs, and a lot cheaper especially when going on vacation. Our dogs cost a lot of $ to board them, while we have a friend that checks on our cats just once a day or every other day and does not want anything, but we give her a GC.
Same here. Have both & like having both.

Cat person... I have almost always had a cat in fact.

The weird thing is, I don't think cats even like me :rotfl2:

Dogs seem to like me, but I have always been more into cats.

Right now we have one of each in the house.

I am allergic to furry pets, but if I weren’t I would have a pug. I am a dog person.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter