Cast member guest pass question?

BraveLittleToaster2

DIS Veteran
In our MDE account we have 4 guest passes listed and they have two digit numbers assigned to them. We only have 3 kids. Is there any way to find out which actual card we have goes with which guest pass in our account because the numbers aren't the same?

With the new having to use the right ticket for admission to use the fast passes I want to be sure I use the right pass for admission since I put all the fast passes on them already!!

Any help? Last time I called the cast member line with questions about fast pass I was given false information. So figured I'd come here for this!

Thanks!

Or, when you get to the Error page, there's a link in the bottom right corner to Contact Us.

With the new having to use the right ticket for admission to use the fast passes I want to be sure I use the right pass for admission since I put all the fast passes on them already!!

You don't "put FPs on" individual tickets.
You make FPs connected to guests in your MDE account.

The tickets come into play only to make sure that guests HAVE valid tickets
in order to be able to make advance FP reservations.

My guest passes for my children and my partner pass for my wife cannot be linked to their names in my MDE account. I can only link their names with the paper passes you can give to friends and family.

My guest passes for my children and my partner pass for my wife cannot be linked to their names in my MDE account. I can only link their names with the paper passes you can give to friends and family.
It's explained in detail on "The HUB" in the Complimentary Admissions module in the Main Entrance Passes section. Scroll down and click "Visiting the Walt Disney World Resort using your Complimentary Admission".

Thanks! One more question.

For some reason this trip we have 4 guest passes in our MDE, but we only have 3 plastic guest passes. Where did the 4th one come from? Also, how do I know which ones are the ones we have plastic cards for, because the numbers don't seem to correlate to any of our cards.

Thanks! One more question.

For some reason this trip we have 4 guest passes in our MDE, but we only have 3 plastic guest passes. Where did the 4th one come from? Also, how do I know which ones are the ones we have plastic cards for, because the numbers don't seem to correlate to any of our cards.

The numbers should match up and there should be the same number of hard tickets as there are digital ones.
It sounds like MDE is showing your self-admit, the spouse pass, and 3 guest passes, which if Im understanding your family correctly is how it should be.

Call ticketing. Leave FastPasses out of the explanation. Simply state that you are showing 4 guest passes in your account but only have 3 hard tickets and the numbers don't match and that you are trying to reconcile the differences.
If there are 5 of you total, you cannot enter with just 4 hard tickets.

It sounds like you were supposed to be sent a new set of passes (since 3+ spouse isn't the standard) and never received them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter