Cast Member Dining Discounts?

kristenhh

Why can't we go to DL for EVERY vacation?
My daughter is in the college program at WDW, but she can't find any good info on whether cast members get dining discounts when she visits Disneyland. She will still be an active CM- and it will be in early December if it makes a difference.

Does anyone know?

Thanks!

Tell her to look under cast discounts on the Hub--it's pretty clearly explained there. In short, CMs get 20% at every dining venue on the entire resort except for ODV carts.

Tell her to look under cast discounts on the Hub--it's pretty clearly explained there. In short, CMs get 20% at every dining venue on the entire resort except for ODV carts.
For some reason, I had thought the percentage was based on time served? Or maybe the longer time served gets a better discount?

At WDW discounts are much more complicated, varying by time of day and other factors. At Disneyland its a straight 20% everywhere. You might also have her check this board, since it maintains a private forum for cast members. You need a Disney email address to get access, but these type of questions are asked frequently.

At WDW discounts are much more complicated, varying by time of day and other factors. At Disneyland its a straight 20% everywhere. You might also have her check this board, since it maintains a private forum for cast members. You need a Disney email address to get access, but these type of questions are asked frequently.

This is the exact info, I was looking for. Thanks! We’re planning our first DL trip and are trying to figure out what discounts we can get.

Solomon

Okay, I went looking for the CM forum, I must be blind because I don't see it anywhere! Do you mean you have to have a disney email when you join disboards? Been a member for years and years, but CM for only 3 years. Can you point me in the right direction?

i know last year, they were giving out vouchers too that was like 30%, 40%, and 50% on dining. friend used it for my bday once at Steakhouse 55.

Okay, I went looking for the CM forum, I must be blind because I don't see it anywhere! Do you mean you have to have a disney email when you join disboards? Been a member for years and years, but CM for only 3 years. Can you point me in the right direction?
It is the very last forum listed, but may not show up if you don't have permission. Email Doc@wdwinfo.com for access, using you disney email account.

For some reason, I had thought the percentage was based on time served? Or maybe the longer time served gets a better discount?
That is how it is at WDW.

There are also coupons during the holidays for a better discount in restaurants/cs. And specific dates for better merch discounts.

i know last year, they were giving out vouchers too that was like 30%, 40%, and 50% on dining. friend used it for my bday once at Steakhouse 55.
I know someone who used their 50% discount on 2 dole whips. They have since been teased mercilessly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter