Caskbill needs some prayers ... **Updated 6/10/09

Our family has Bill and his family in our prayers. Thanks for letting us know. I was suppose to make the meet last month but missed it. Sorry I didn't get there to visit you all.

Wishes for a speedy and complete recovery - prayer is a powerful thing and from the resposes so far there is a lot of positive energy working for you.

Adding my prayers for a safe and easy journey home, rapid healing and a great outcome from surgery, Caskbill.

Wow - I am a long-time lurker here, and only have a few posts. However, I have always seen CaskBill to be somebody knowledgeable, friendly, and always ready to share his love of DVC, and to help others - especially with the HUGE amount of loving work he has put into his "trackers". So - even though I don't post often, I feel like I "know" him, and will DEFINITELY send all the positive thoughts and healing vibes I can muster up his way!!

Caskbill--Hope all goes well in the next few months. We'll be thinking of you.:grouphug:

Another prayer group here in EP, good luck Bill.

My thoughts and prayers go out to both him and his family. Thanks so much for keeping us posted.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I hope you have a quick recovery.

I am sending a prayer up right now for healing in his body and wisdom for the doctors. I lost my dad (he was 60) last year, he was diagnosed in January & suddenly had a heart attack in April. He had a web site & was very known on a message board in his area of expertise ... we had an outpouring of love/messages from those he impacted there, this was very touching to our family. I hope Caskbill and his family know how much he is appreciated here at the Disboards and for all the excellent programs he has created for us. He has made a mark on this world for sure!

Our thoughts are prayers are with Bill & his family.

Bill & I swapped emails last week and he was planning to be back home on the 6th. Boy when life hits you, it hits you.

Our prayers are with him and his family for his speedy recovery. :grouphug:

Wow, I don't know Bill but I feel like I do from these boards and using his spreadsheets. I am certainly saddened to hear of his condition. I am sending many thoughts and prayers that he will get the strength needed to go through this and be back on his feet, enjoying Disney with the rest of us really soon!!

Keep fighting Bill, and get healthy. We are all thinking of you and pulling for you!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!