Caskbill needs some prayers ... **Updated 6/10/09

Bill,

We hope that your condition improves and you are back on your feet soon.

Jim

Thoughts and prayers are with Bill and Peg and their family. My DH and I were also at Kidani for the meet a few weeks ago....Bill and Peg were excited about checking into the THV on 6/1.......I thought it was strange yesterday when there was no post from him.......hopefully, he'll get stronger and have the surgery soon. Well wishes sent your way, Bill.

My thoughts & prayers are with Bill & his family during this terrible ordeal.

Thanks so much Doc for letting us know & keeping us posted as to his condition.

My prayers are with CaskBill that the medications will be very effective so he'll be able to have the bypass surgery and be back at 100% very quickly. I also pray for wisdom for the doctors in deciding his course of treatment.

Sending prayers and pixie dust:wizard: to Bill and his family.

Thanks for the info Doc ... Please keep us updated.

Adding my thoughts and prayers for Bill and his family :grouphug:

Crissup and I are keeping Bill in our prayers and are hoping for improvement soon for him. He is a great person, and a wonderful, most dedicated Moderator here on the DIS.

Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear this! :sad1: Bill, we're all thinking of you! :grouphug:

Prayers and continued thoughts for our dear friend! My thoughts go out to Peg and John as well. There are not three nicer DVC/DIS board members!

Bill, I know you aren't able to see this right now, but you get well, so you, Peg and John can come to the meet I'm planning in December! It wouldn't be a dianeschlicht meet without you!!

Thanks, Rob, for the information, and please keep us informed. Is there perhaps somewhere we could send get well cards?

:hug: Add another prayer warrior to the list.

God bless you, Bill, and get well soon.

I'm a relative newcomer here, and I don't know Bill, but I've come to find you all such a welcoming friendly group, and I believe in the power of prayer - I'm sending lots of good thoughts out to Bill and his family and praying for a speedy recovery.

Prayers for Bill. Thank you for letting us know. We were all anticipating his THV review. We will all hope that he will be healthy enough soon to have his bypass and be sitting out relaxing on that big THV porch before you know it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!