Caribe Royale or Hilton Buena Vista Palace?

KJTex

Mouseketeer
Help! I have been to Disney dozens of times, but this is a first for me. Just going for 1 night. Arrive 4pm on a Saturday, checkout 8am on a Sunday. 3 adults, 2 kids. We want to hit Disney Springs and hang out at hotel. I keep researching hotels, finally decided on the Buena Vista Palace and am now having second thoughts. For about the same price as a 1bedroom suite at Palace, I can get a 2 bedroom suite (and a free breakfast) at the Caribe Royale. Help! Does anyone have a reason why one might be better than another? We will have our own car. Thanks in advance for any opinions.

Help! I have been to Disney dozens of times, but this is a first for me. Just going for 1 night. Arrive 4pm on a Saturday, checkout 8am on a Sunday. 3 adults, 2 kids. We want to hit Disney Springs and hang out at hotel. I keep researching hotels, finally decided on the Buena Vista Palace and am now having second thoughts. For about the same price as a 1bedroom suite at Palace, I can get a 2 bedroom suite (and a free breakfast) at the Caribe Royale. Help! Does anyone have a reason why one might be better than another? We will have our own car. Thanks in advance for any opinions.

The pool at Hilton Buena Vista Palace will be hands down better than Caribe. The 2 bedrooms are not in the main building at Caribe so you would either have a small standard pool or have to trek across the parking lots to get to main pool. It has a waterfall and a slide (if open - our stay found limited hours). The dining spot will be an even farther walk to get to from your villa.

BVP is right across from Disney Springs and in a couple minutes you would be there. It feels completely in the middle of the magic and steps away. I would give up the space and breakfast to have the better location and new beautiful pool to enjoy.

PS I have stayed at both.

Hilton BVP is the better hotel hands down! Not to mention, it was recently renovated, has a better pool area, and is within walking distance to Disney Springs!

The pool at Hilton BVP is amazing. I've never been in a better lazy river. The jets actually push you around, without you having to do any work. Short walk to Disney Springs. Only con is if your room is overlooking the bar area it can be noisy and parking is pretty far from the main entrance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter