Caribe Royale or Hilton Buena Vista Palace?

Discussion in 'Orlando Hotels and Attractions' started by KJTex, Oct 8, 2018.

1. KJTex

KJTex Earning My Ears

Help! I have been to Disney dozens of times, but this is a first for me. Just going for 1 night. Arrive 4pm on a Saturday, checkout 8am on a Sunday. 3 adults, 2 kids. We want to hit Disney Springs and hang out at hotel. I keep researching hotels, finally decided on the Buena Vista Palace and am now having second thoughts. For about the same price as a 1bedroom suite at Palace, I can get a 2 bedroom suite (and a free breakfast) at the Caribe Royale. Help! Does anyone have a reason why one might be better than another? We will have our own car. Thanks in advance for any opinions.

2. HopperFan

HopperFan "It's a bug-eat-bug world out there, princess."

The pool at Hilton Buena Vista Palace will be hands down better than Caribe. The 2 bedrooms are not in the main building at Caribe so you would either have a small standard pool or have to trek across the parking lots to get to main pool. It has a waterfall and a slide (if open - our stay found limited hours). The dining spot will be an even farther walk to get to from your villa.

BVP is right across from Disney Springs and in a couple minutes you would be there. It feels completely in the middle of the magic and steps away. I would give up the space and breakfast to have the better location and new beautiful pool to enjoy.

PS I have stayed at both.

KJTex likes this.
  3. MrKnight

MrKnight Former WDWCM & Proud DIS Member

Hilton BVP is the better hotel hands down! Not to mention, it was recently renovated, has a better pool area, and is within walking distance to Disney Springs!