Caribbean Beach FAQ Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will we need to use the internal bus, is the resort that big?
Dh Me and DS-5 DD-1
We're leaving in a few days for CBR (2/15):yay:

We have never used it. But it is there if you don't feel like walking. We have been in Aruba and Jamaica and only had a 5 minute walk to OPR. Most walks are under 10 minutes.

Thanks for the bus link. I'm just worried about the bus being too crowded or too long of a wait. I think we're going try CBR!!!

We decided on CBR after much deliberation and this thread only makes me feel better and better about that decision !

I just wanted to thank Momof2Disneyboys for her mini report of CBR. It helped me make some decisions before booking the trip last night! I'm sooooo excited!!!:cool1:

Are the new mugs @ cbr yet or @ just at some of the resorts? Only 8 more days for us!pixiedust: Hoping for Jamaica! I love the yellow!

...wish I was there now when it's WARM:goodvibes
23490_16.jpg

23490_17.jpg

23490_18.jpg

23490_19.jpg

23490_20.jpg

23490_21.jpg

23490_22.jpg

23490_23.jpg

BTW, as of last week they still had the OLD mugs at CBR:goodvibes

I am loving all of these pics. I have been to Disney many, many times. Usually stay at Values or SOG. Stayed 2 nights at CSR and loved that location. would have to be on dining plan to stay there though due to prices at Pepper Market food court. Anyway, we were planning to stay at POP and then I remembered about the new Pirate themed rooms opening at CBR. I found the review and pics and called to re-book the trip for CBR, pirate themed room as we are celebrating DGS 5th b-day while there and DGD upcoming 3rd b-day. With military discount and $99 5 day park tickets for family (I am AP holder but will need tix for DDIL and DGS) members I was able to upgrade for the stay at CBR. So excited to stay at a moderate for the entire stay! We also decided on the dining plan as well. It is a suprise trip for DGD and DGS. Can't wait. Thanks for helping me get so excited about this trip! I was not too sure about the CBR. But I love the double-sided sinks and am hoping for a corner room to offer more light. I am disappointed about the lack of barrels and skewed-look dressers. You have all been a great help. Thanks again.

Well to answer some questions that have been asked over and over.

Yes they have the new Mugs at CBR. the new mugs are nice. My biggest issue was they brought them out after I had already picked up my free mugs grrrrr. And about the Refurbs. We weere first put in a room in Trin North and it was refurbed and then the next morning moved to MArtiniqu and it was done. So cant say all of Trin North is complete but some is. Also saw work still going on in Trin South.

If you have any questions please ask.

Are the new mugs @ cbr yet or @ just at some of the resorts? Only 8 more days for us!pixiedust: Hoping for Jamaica! I love the yellow!

We are hoping for Jamaica too! It is the most beautiful "island" at the resort IMHO. As of yesterday we are one month away and counting!!!! :yay:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter