Car service for pick up at MCO?

clombardi

DIS Veteran
There are so many car services available that pick up at the airport! I know that this site recommends FL Tours, which is slightly more expensive than some others. Has anyone had a good experience with another company?

Thanks for your input

We used Magic Transportation (www.magictransportation.com) in March, and I can't say enough good things about them. They were waiting for us when we arrived, the airline lost one piece of our luggage so we were at the airport longer than expected, but our driver was great. Made a grocery stop on the way to the resort, and they provided us with 2 car seats and a stroller to use for the week we were there....all for $80 round trip!!!

Plus, they had a huge stuffed Mickey my kids could play with while in the van, the driver gave my DD a Minnie Autograph book and pen, and just overall couldn't have been nicer.

Two thumbs up for them!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter