Car rental

shelly3girls

DIS Veteran
We need to rent a car from WDW from a Thurs. morning to a Fri. night. We will have 3 adults and 2 children with carseats. I believe we will need atleast a minivan or SUV. We will be a WDW for 10 days but only need the car for these two so we plan to use National for convenience. I checked out mousesavers for discounts and using these discounts I received a quote of $125 for a minivan. This sounds really high to me. Does anyone know what type of rate would be reasonable? Any other suggestions?

You can rent a Dodge Caravan (minivan) from Dollar, at the Marriott Courtyard in Lake Buena Vista, for $79.98 with tax $90.55. Use the KISS3 promo code at dollar.com if interested. I didn't find anything cheaper in May for a two day rental. Would it be cheaper to use a towncar rental or taxi for your needs?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter