Car rental at MCO airport

GME662

Earning My Ears
Looking to find the most inexpensive as well as the best quality car rental companies at MCO

Any of the 10 companies that have their cars on site at MCO. I always book through Autoslash and specify car at airport. Then any of those will be fine. I think over the last 5 years I've rented from 7 of the 10 and not had any problems.

Cheap and best can be hard to find. Have seen some recent posts where people choose one of those no name brands and then regret they did. "Convenient" means more to me since many have those skip-the-line clubs and are located right at the airport. Some of the no name brands have off-site locations and it's a hassle getting to/from the airport to their location. No name brands also try to stick you with extra fees or have various gimmicks to charge you more. I would avoid picking a company you have never heard of.

Agreed on any of the onsite airport companies - most of them are all owned by one of three companies.

Enterprise owns Enterprise, Alamo and National.
Budget owns Budget, Avis, and Payless.
Hertz owns Hertz, Dollar and Thrifty.

So, 9 of the 10 onsite locations are owned by the biggest rental companies on the planet, and there is Sixt who isn't a small operation either (I've also rented with Sixt in the past when they were offsite).

They won't be the cheapest, but they'll be the most "reliable". The budget brands tend to be Alamo, Payless, Dollar and Thifty.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter