Car Care Center - Accessibility

BeachMama13

Mouseketeer
How accessible is the Car Care Center with a 38' Motorhome? This will be our first trip to the Fort in our new to us MoHo. We have a reservation for a car rental. I'm guessing DH could drive into the gas station area and I could walk over to the car rental office?

I know we can take a shuttle over to the CCC to pick up the car, but wondering if we can easily get in/out with the motorhome when we first arrive. We will likely be coming in the morning and trying to avoid leaving the kids & pooch in the RV while we go get the car.

if it will help the rental car place will pick you up & drop you off, up at the fort. just call ahead of time, the van pick you up right at front ( at checkin) . Wont have to worry about driving there. If you decide to drive its easy access. Sambuster

I would suggest shuttle over there. I have a 40' MH and 20' car trailer. I have gotten through there.
Problem is you have to drive completely around to get there, when you pull out you are leaving, then you'll hafta make a U turn to come back in to The Fort

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter