Cape May Cafe--Crab legs

Boardwalk Gal

Lean not on your own understanding.
Are Crab Legs served every night? I am seeing conflicting information on different sites that they serve certain nights but other says every night?

Can someone who recently ate there confirms this? Thanks!!!:flower:

Thanks for the link!!!

Whew!! that a relief.....Allears.net need to update their menu...it says this---

Seafood Selections - Steamed Mussels with Tomato Fennel Broth, Fried Clam Strips, Paella (Sun, Mon, Wed, Thurs & Sat), Bacalao (Tues & Fri), Snow Crab Legs, Steamed Clams, Herb-Marinated Salmon, Batter-Fried Shrimp (Sun & Wed), Batter-Fried Calamari (Tue & Fri), Fried Cod Nuggets (Mon, Thurs & Sat)

Thanks for the link!!!

Whew!! that a relief.....Allears.net need to update their menu...it says this---

Seafood Selections - Steamed Mussels with Tomato Fennel Broth, Fried Clam Strips, Paella (Sun, Mon, Wed, Thurs & Sat), Bacalao (Tues & Fri), Snow Crab Legs, Steamed Clams, Herb-Marinated Salmon, Batter-Fried Shrimp (Sun & Wed), Batter-Fried Calamari (Tue & Fri), Fried Cod Nuggets (Mon, Thurs & Sat)

Sorry I don't understand what needs to be changed? Everything that doesn't have a bracket and days next to it is served all the time... which is what Snow Crab Legs has. The Bacalao is Tue/Fri only...

I guess my friends and I are reading it wrong...We are assuming that Snow crabs legs are only served Sun and Wed along with the other seafood showing...

I did call cape May cafe tonight to confirm and they did say a few months ago, they were serving crab legs certain nights....but it now every night.

Oh, good, I see the batter fried shrimp is offered on the night we are going. My grandson thought he had died and gone to heaven when he saw all those crab legs, lol, but he also likes shrimp.

Sorry I don't understand what needs to be changed? Everything that doesn't have a bracket and days next to it is served all the time... which is what Snow Crab Legs has. The Bacalao is Tue/Fri only...

Many people read that wrong. I wish they would put a label that says everyday and list those items and then list the certain day items separate.

Yes, you and your friends are reading the menu wrong. The date/day an item is offered is shown in ( ) . Crab Legs are clearly every night
Enjoy

Cape May serves their stringy and anorexic crab legs every day of the week. :rolleyes1:rotfl::rotfl2:

Sorry, had to say it (just having a little fun)... :goodvibes

Cape May serves their stringy and anorexic crab legs every day of the week. :rolleyes1:rotfl::rotfl2:

Sorry, had to say it (just having a little fun)... :goodvibes
I agree with you though! lol Where are those magnificent KING CRAB LEGS! I know, the guys on Deadliest catch ATE them all! lol Am still looking forward to my skinny legs though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter