cant rehire and im so confused as to why ?

Yes, I finally heard back, too, and my no-rehire was because of a $13 shirt. Your daughter should definitely take care of this now by emailing costume recovery!

Oh good :) ! Yay glad they took it off I'm gonna pay this week I believe. Still mad though cuz I KNOW I took everything to costuming -_-

i did my college program spring 2013 never had any issues and manager only really spoke to me for being late a few times but that was the biggest issue. i finished my college program never got termed and never self termed. im now trying to re apply but to work at the store here in NY but i got an email saying im not able to rehire
BUT WHY I NEVER DID ANYTHING WRONG always did my work , got along with everyone didnt act up showed up to work if i was gonna be late due to a late bus i would call.
the most i can think of is them emailing my saying i didnt return my costume but i did! i think it just may not have scanned. So am i just termed from disney for ever for a shirt that i did give back?
im so upset i wanted to do another program and become seasonal :( but now what do i do im close to tears

Actually the issue is no doubt the costume. You need to contact them and pay for what they say is missing or you will be blacklisted.

I know this because it happened to my dd on her 2nd program.

Oh good :) ! Yay glad they took it off I'm gonna pay this week I believe. Still mad though cuz I KNOW I took everything to costuming -_-

Hello!

I am having the same problem, how long did they took to contact you back? I am applying for the Guest Relations Program and I am afraid this cant be solved before the job position closes because I already sent my application.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter