Cant PM Anyone or Add an Avatar

tyler0868

Earning My Ears
Ive gotten more than 10 posts and its been hours since then, but it still doesn't give me the option to pm anyone or add and avatar, anyone have any ideas? I did become a member just yesterday if that has anything to do with it.

Not a very expert suggestion, but... after I first joined, I didn't get the option to post a reply until after I'd closed and reopened my web browser. It might've eventually worked without me doing that, but I suspect the action gave the boards a poke so that it knew there was a change in status.

So unless someone with more experience and expertise jumps in with a better idea, maybe try that, if you haven't yet. I have multiple degrees from the school of "turn it off and then on again." ;)

(Other things you can try turning off and then on again if that doesn't work are your computer or mobile device, whichever you're on.)

Hello!

I finally got it, you have to make 10 posts on the boards before they will allow you to personal message someone, you also have to be a member longer than 24hrs. So once I got my 10 post mark and my 24hrs mark everything opened up for me and I was able to add the avatar. Thanks for your help though!

Ive gotten more than 10 posts and its been hours since then, but it still doesn't give me the option to pm anyone or add and avatar, anyone have any ideas? I did become a member just yesterday if that has anything to do with it.
What is an Avatar?

Hello!

I finally got it, you have to make 10 posts on the boards before they will allow you to personal message someone, you also have to be a member longer than 24hrs. So once I got my 10 post mark and my 24hrs mark everything opened up for me and I was able to add the avatar. Thanks for your help though!
Where can I find how to PM?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter