Can't log in to Disney + account

spacemermaid

DIS Veteran
Hi all,
I've been trying unsuccessfully all morning to log in to my Disney+ account. I've tried logging in on both my Toshiba Smart TV and on my desktop computer, and I keep getting a "something went wrong, please try again later" message. Is this happening to anyone else? Were you finally able to log in?

Hi all,
I've been trying unsuccessfully all morning to log in to my Disney+ account. I've tried logging in on both my Toshiba Smart TV and on my desktop computer, and I keep getting a "something went wrong, please try again later" message. Is this happening to anyone else? Were you finally able to log in?

It's just an overwhelming amount of traffic. Keep trying.

I'm getting the same message on my laptop and iPhone. I got in initially but now I can't get in. I think the bugs are still being worked out.

Yup, been experiencing it all morning. Usually I can log in but can;t move beyond that. Assuming everyone is trying to log on and will be like this for the first few weeks.

still cant do anything in disney plus even help center is broken been in live chat an hour so far no response cant even access account info. not gonna lie this is a little disappointing

My advice is to stop trying and do something else for now.

Too many people are trying to log in all at once and it's going take a little bit for it to calm down.

I received a Code 86 which says my account has been blocked. 2.5 hours on hold to basically be told (by someone who didn't even know the code I was referencing) that everything should, "clear up in an hour." I'm so angry right now. They have a lot of money from me for a 3-year prepaid plan and I can do jack squat with it right now.

I received a Code 86 which says my account has been blocked. 2.5 hours on hold to basically be told (by someone who didn't even know the code I was referencing) that everything should, "clear up in an hour." I'm so angry right now. They have a lot of money from me for a 3-year prepaid plan and I can do jack squat with it right now.

Did you ever get this resolved? I'm still trying to get them to fix this for me (code 86) -- they're saying the only way to fix it is to move my subscription to another email address. I don't want to create a new email address because they can't get their act together. And they can't tell me why it was blocked in the first place. ARGH!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!