Can't find a cruise

Cassamenia

Earning My Ears
On icruise and cruisesheet, not on the Disney Cruise Line website, there is a Fantasy sailing on September 30, 2023 to the Eastern Caribbean. I cannot find any sailing for the fantasy on September 30, 2023 on Disney Cruise Line's website. Is it sold out? Do they not want me on it??? Help?

I doubt that cruise would be sold out. All the cruises around the same time on Fantasy have availability in all categories. It’s not showing up on the cruise schedule on CruiseMapper either. My best guest is that they scheduled a quick dry dock in the Bahamas or some work while the ship is dock at PC.

It's there..

7-Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise from Port Canaveral​

September 30 - October 7, 2023Saturday - Saturday
Sailing on
Disney Fantasy logo

Staterooms
For 2 Guests, including Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses.
Rate & Room Details

I am booked on that sailing. I cannot locate it either on the Disney cruise line website.

However it is still showing in my reservations in the navigator app. Must be an odd glitch.

@happycamper47 when I click on the link to the screenshot you provided I get the 7 dwarves something is wrong and we are fixing it web page. Weird. @Kel101 I am glad to hear someone is on it and it is bookable. I will check again tomorrow. Thanks guys!

I just clicked again and can see it. That is really weird...
Not that weird, happens all the time. Often Disney pulls the cruise temporarily from the website when they are making a price adjustment or adding a special rate option (eg. Canada; Military)

Not that weird, happens all the time. Often Disney pulls the cruise temporarily from the website when they are making a price adjustment or adding a special rate option (eg. Canada; Military)
We are talking < 2 minutes between clicks and she hasn't been able to see it all day and I have.

We are talking < 2 minutes between clicks and she hasn't been able to see it all day and I have.
Oh okay, I read your post saying you clicked the link and could see it and thought that was OP saying they could see it now.

I can see it fine too. So gonna chalk this one up to some sort of browser/cookie issue for OP.

@happycamper47 when I click on the link to the screenshot you provided I get the 7 dwarves something is wrong and we are fixing it web page. Weird. @Kel101 I am glad to hear someone is on it and it is bookable. I will check again tomorrow. Thanks guys!
Try in incognito tab. I jad the same thing happen when I was looking up a specific cruise and for some reason my web browser stopped showing me that cruise. Freaked me out. Switched to incognito and no issue, could see the cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!