• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Candy Canes 2012

So far the only confirmed date is Fri Nov. 23 (Black Friday)

I don't get off work til 7am that day & I know I won't make it to the park by open to get in line early enough, guess I'll have to try another day.

Really... the 23rd?!! That's such good news as we are there those dates (arrive on the 22nd!!)... now I just have to figure out which of us is gonna check into the CG that morning, and which of us is getting in line for park opening and Candy Canes.

So you just head down to the Main Street candy palace for this? Or..? Sorry, didn't even know about the candy canes until recently and would love to try them.

I think they give tickets to the people in line. You're given a time to come back to buy your candy canes. I read somewhere that it was done this way last year.

I'm waiting to see if there is a thread about how unfair it is for them to enforce return times on the candy cane tickets!:rotfl2::lmao:

It seems that they are announcing the candy cane dates late this year, or is that all in my head? :rotfl2:

No... its not in your head... last year the dates were out by around the 11th of November. Waiting.... waiting... waiting...:hourglass

Maybe Candy Canes are another item they are doing away with this year but just are not going to come out and officially tell us.

I tried calling 714-781-0112 but the recording is listing their schedule from several weeks ago in October.

jkh1978 said:
I tried calling 714-781-0112 but the recording is listing their schedule from several weeks ago in October.

Sorry if this is a total n00b question but what number is that for? Is it just a schedule for what treats they're making??

I just heard that this year they will be making and selling candycanes on Buena Vista street. Has anyone else heard this? Any links to news aout it would be appreciated. :)

I just heard that this year they will be making and selling candycanes on Buena Vista street. Has anyone else heard this? Any links to news aout it would be appreciated. :)

I've heard it. I've been saying for months (in the Christmas Superthread) that Trolley Treats would be making candy canes, unless the plan changed (which is always possible). In fact, I think I mentioned it earlier in this thread too. The info was not officially released by Disney - instead, it was "inside information."

I don't think there have been any links or stories on it yet. All of the candy cane info has been a mystery!

I read it on twitter. via Disneyland Live- Candy Canes will be made at both Disneyland and California Adventure this year. (via DiningInDisney)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter