Candlelight Processional

allflgirl said:
Thanks, Granny and Karebear1. I'll remember this in the future. I was on hold this morning for nearly an hour trying to get my CP reservations. I'll call MS next time.

Thanks again.

Julia
Keep in mind that MS doesn't open until an hour after the regular Disney dining phone number, so there was some "risk" involved. But we had a number of optional restaurants, times and dates so I was sure we'd get something.

I think there was a huge CRT-like rush when the phones opened today, and now it is probably calmed down. My guess is that there are prime reservations available for most dates and restaurants still.

I had to wait until I got home from work to call, but got what we wanted!
4pm Chefs de France December 7th for the 6:45 show. Now if we just knew who the narrator is going to be... :teeth:

Just heard from my TA!!!

12/15 at 5:40 at Le Cellier and on to the 8:15 show with Kirk Cameron!!!

NeverlandClub23 said:
I was on hold for 52 minutes. Finally got through and asked for the earliest seating for dinner for Le Cellier on 11/29. She said it was 8:50 p.m. and that was all they had :sad1: so after a few seconds she said 6:30 p.m. just opened up and I grabbed that. :woohoo: I'm not doing the CP package but never made original ADR's for that night because I was planning on doing the package. So I'm very excited to be able to still get in.

Good luck everyone!! :goodvibes Isn't hold wonderful? ;)

That had to be my reservation. I had Le Cellier booked on 11/29 at 6:30 and cancelled it after I booked my CP package this morning. That would have been around 8:00 so I'm glad you were able to get it.

Yay, we were able to get CP reservations at 4:30 at Le Cellier on November 29. I have always wanted to try this restaurant, I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:
"The Official Self-Appointed CP Cheerleader" Checking in!
Congrats to all who continue to post with their happy tales!!
:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Phoned when I got home from work today....was hoping for Le Cellier on 24 Dec but it was fully booked - went for Alfredo's instead and switched my 31 Dec ressie from her to Le Cellier..........

:wizard: :banana:

trvlr4301r said:
That had to be my reservation. I had Le Cellier booked on 11/29 at 6:30 and cancelled it after I booked my CP package this morning. That would have been around 8:00 so I'm glad you were able to get it.

Thank you very much! :goodvibes :teeth: May you be blessed with nothing but pixie dust on your trip. :wizard: pixiedust:

I called 3 times first 2 times I got all circuits busy 3rd time at around 11:30 I got right thru no waiting. Got what I wanted. Biergarden 5:05PM for 8:15 show Dec.1 I then canceled my 5:50 ADR for Rose and Crown. Yippie Now all I need and pray for is that my TA gets me my AP discount on my room at WL. She says she is having a hard time but will keep trying they are very limited at WL. One can only hope for the best.

karebear1 said:
Julia-
All you have to do is call MS at the regular 800 number and follow the prompts as if you are going to make a ressie for a room. The CM there also makes any ADR's you will need- including ressies if you are doing the Dining Package. And yes, I did have them make the DP for CP for me.

Good Luck!

thank you too, I didn't know DVC members could call MS and book through them the Dining Packages and DP for CP. thanks We got our DP for CP at 7:am though.

Yip Pee. Got our CP package for just what we wanted today. Alfredo's at 5:00 for dinner for the 8:15 show on December 4. We are very happy about that. Now I can stop worrying about it. Congrats to everyone that got their CP packages today.

STEAMBOAT209 said:
thank you too, I didn't know DVC members could call MS and book through them the Dining Packages and DP for CP. thanks We got our DP for CP at 7:am though.

YEP! DVC is really one of the BEST decisions my DH and I have made. Every year they try to get us what we request and are somehow able to swing it! I LOVE that the DP is now available for us- and that AP discount we get makes it so I just want to buy more points and LIVE there! LOL!!!

Wow, I got lucky this AM! Got right thru at 7am, and was rolling back over in bed by 7:15 with a grin on my face! :goodvibes

Garden Grill
5 pm for 8:15 show
Dec 16 (Kirk Cameron.... the two 17 yo girls we'll be with are thrilled! me too!)

This will be our first CP and we are SO EXCITED!

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Called 7:00 a.m. Sharp. LeCellier 4:00pm 11/29. 6:45 pm Candlelight Processional with John O'Hurley. Off the phone at 7:16 a.m. Thank goodness that is over! On to more planning. :smickey:

popeyeohoh said:
Called 7:00 a.m. Sharp. LeCellier 4:00pm 11/29. 6:45 pm Candlelight Processional with John O'Hurley. Off the phone at 7:16 a.m. Thank goodness that is over! On to more planning. :smickey:

Maybe we'll see you there. Called this morning and got my CP package for Le Cellier 4:00 p.m. 11/29 with 6:45 show. You are the first one I've seen posted that is going the same day and restaurant. Have a great time!

I can't believe this...My DBF just called Disney Dining and got a guy on the phone who said that their was nothing for Coral Reef on two of the days we asked for at all! I thought maybe it was sold out but he answered so quick I did not quite trust him. So he called back to make sure and happened to get the same guy who again said it was sold out all day for those two days. Meanwhile, my mother who is going with us got off the phone a minute or two late bc she was trying too and she got one for Coral Reef the night we wanted at 5:10 pm on the 14th of December! I think the guy was either lying or not working the system right bc when my mother called back she was given a couple days to choose from trying to find something for that week, including the two days we asked about. And I doubt all that just opened up. I hope he just made a mistake and just didn't feel like doing his job. My DBF had him on speaker when he called(which I hate but am glad this time) and the guy really didn't seem like he was looking bc he answered almost right away both times. Maybe it was sold out earlier and he just assume it still was and just didnt bother to check? In any case I am so happy we got what we wanted!

LUVMICKEY said:
Yip Pee. Got our CP package for just what we wanted today. Alfredo's at 5:00 for dinner for the 8:15 show on December 4. We are very happy about that. Now I can stop worrying about it. Congrats to everyone that got their CP packages today.

Isn't it a great relief to finally these CP packages booked? It was the last part of our 'puzzle' for our December trip. Phew! :dance3:

notnothin said:
Isn't it a great relief to finally these CP packages booked? It was the last part of our 'puzzle' for our December trip. Phew! :dance3:

That's what I'm saying! All of my ADR's are set now, and I am so relieved!

Now what do I do? All the reservations are made, and I can't think of anything else that needs to be done. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter