Candlelight Processional tickets available?

AMonir

Mouseketeer
I just heard about the Candlelight Processional at DL and I am dying to go! But I can't find any ticket info on disneyland.com. Does this mean the tickets are sold out?? Yikes, I hope not! If anyone knows a website link where I can get tickets, or a number I can call, I would be most appreciative. Thanks!!

The tickets for the dinner packages are completely sold out, but you can still come in to the park with a normal park ticket to watch the processional from Main Street. The dinner packages included tickets for reserved seating towards the front, I believe, but anyone can watch the processional. From what I have read when I was researching the processional, a lot of people got good spots on Main Street shortly before it started in years prior. Granted, there will be lots of people camped out way beforehand!

I hope that helps! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter