Candlelight Processional Returning!! Nov 26 - December 30th

Thanks all - I wasn’t too keen on Biergarten - but the more I think on it - the happier I am with the choice - especially since it’s one of the cheaper (cheapest?) option…and I got 2:45 on Monday with the late CP show…we’re scheduled for HS so it’ll be perfect - we can go to HS in the morning, hop over to EP for our meal and then go back to HS or the resort for a snooze and back to EP for the processional and stay late to ride rides at the EMH event (we’re DVC)…

If it's like anything I have seen of pics of the Biergarten in the past, they decorate beautifully for the holidays and the band does Christmas music.

Ate there in August (when it was family style) and the food was delicious.

i was able to grab a biergarten @ 12:30 with a 5:15 show for Dec 8th!! hope they announce who the narrator is soon. also as much as i've always wanted to eat at biergarten, my hubby and i recently had gastric sleeve surgery so buffets aren't great for us, but..... it was the only option for CP so we'll have to make do with it :)

How can you tell if you just got a dinner reservation, rather than a CP dining package when making a reservation for dinner? Thanks in advance.

How can you tell if you just got a dinner reservation, rather than a CP dining package when making a reservation for dinner? Thanks in advance.

A Candlelight reservation will say CAN- before the restaurant name. For example CAN-Garden Grill. And it will have the showtime in parentheses (8:30 pm).

Hope this helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts