Candlelight Processional dinner question

disnemimi

Mimi to 6 Awesome Grandchildren
We will be doing a CP dinner package at LeCellier in December and wonder if two people not doing the CP package would still be able to dine with us (paying for just what they order) and not go to the CP? How would I book this? Through ADR or the CP package when it comes out in August?
Thank you for any help.
:confused3
Disnemimi

Here is info on the CP:

http://www.wdwinfo.com/holidays/candlelight_processional.htm

To OP: what I would do is book all of you to go to the CP and then just have two people not show up at the actual CP. They will give the seats to others standing in line. DO they only over certain menu items to those going to CP? I know it is a set meal price but I don't know more details than that sorry :confused3 . The problem is they set certain ADRs aside for CP and certain aside for not. So I don't know any other way to mix the two. The only other option I can come up with is make two reservations for approximately the same time and when you show up see if you can be together. Of course they may not have a table to fit all of you together and I personally wouldn't want to take that risk. Good luck!:surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter